Kransky Sausage Pasta with Tomato and Chilli Pesto
Quick, filling and ever so tasty, this recipe from Australian Pork will have the whole family scraping the bowl clean.
- 3 pork Kransky, or Cheese Kransky sausages, sliced diagonally
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 50g semi dried tomatoes
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and sliced
- 20g grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 400g can tomatoes, diced
- 400g penne pasta, cooked and drained
- Black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to serve
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and fry the sliced Kransky sausages until browned on both sides.
- Place the oil, semi dried tomatoes, chilli, Parmesan and parsley into the work bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Toss the pasta, pesto and kransky together in a large bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve hot with salad and fresh crusty bread.