The Healthy Mixed Grill
Australian Beef have shared this fantastic mixed grill recipe with all the favourites.
- 1 medium sized beef rump steak, trimmed
- 2 lamb loin chops
- 2 of your favourite Ziggys fresh sausages
- 2 ears corn
- 150g button mushrooms
- 1-2 zucchini, thickly sliced
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1 head baby cos lettuce, quartered
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- shaved parmesan, to serve
- Preheat barbecue to high. Brush steaks and chops with oil and season with a good pinch of salt. Cook steaks for 3 mins per side, chops for 2 mins per side, and sausages for 3–5 minutes until cooked through. Transfer meat to a platter and cover with foil to rest.
- Thread mushrooms onto skewers. Brush zucchini slices and mushrooms with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Barbecue veggies until tender and just-charred on the edges.
- Arrange lettuce, tomato, and grilled veggies on a platter with the meat. Drizzle vegetables with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with Parmesan shavings to serve.